Monday, February 27, 2017

Recommended UI/UX conference in Europe?



Really liked @wnathanlee's USA-question, and it's UK-counterpart but I would like to broaden the field a bit.


I know there are some great conferences/sessions/symposiums/seminars out there on the subject of User Interface Design and Web Usability. If I had to pick one to go to within the next year, which one should it be? And why?


A few disclaimers:



  • I would be restricted to a conference inside Europe

  • Recommendations based on experience of actually attending are preferred

  • One conference per answer, please




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...