Saturday, May 13, 2017

adobe illustrator - Filling areas using transparent color without affecting the border




I am drawing a figure which shows several tetrahedrons in Illustrator. I have drawn all the line segments and connected them at the endpoints. Now the figure has been like this.


Now I want to fill the areas surrounded by the line segments. I did this as follows: first selected 3 line segments, join them and fill the color.


However, I found another problem. Since there are dashed lines in this figure, if the 3 line segments contains one which is dashed, the join operation will cause all the lines dashed. That is what I don't want.


So What is the correct operation if I want to meet my purpose? enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...