Tuesday, May 30, 2017

placement - Comment Box above or below ?



I am creating a commenting block on my website. I just want to know which is the better way to put the comment box above the list of comments or below it ? enter image description here


Show i place the Comments above or below the comments ?


this is the page layout


enter image description here



Answer



In this case, people are commenting about the restaurant rather than responding to comments about the restaurant. So there is no requirement for someone to read the existing comments before adding their own.


In fact people would probably find it quite tedious to trawl through all the comments and would thus be less likely to add their own if the comments were at the bottom.


So I would say comment box above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...