Friday, May 12, 2017

Adobe Illustrator: Prevent graphics styles from overriding stroke and fill?


I have a graphics style that has the following attributes:



Stoke: None
Fill: None
3D Extrude and Bevel: Applied [*]
Opacity: Default




[*] Actually, this links to countless irrelevant parameters


I want to do is apply the 3D Extrude and Bevel to multiple paths at once.


By highlighting the paths and clicking on the graphics style, I achieve this effect, but the various "Stoke" and "Fill" of the selected paths is overridden by the graphics style's "no fill" and "no stroke". Basically, it 3D extrudes the paths okay, but then it goes and makes them colorless as well.


How can I disable/prevent that when I can't delete the Stroke, Fill or Opacity Graphics Styles attributes?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...