Wednesday, May 10, 2017

adobe photoshop - How to wrap text on a curved path with perspective?


I need to replace some text in a photograph where the curved path is on a plane not perpendicular to the camera. I am using PS/AI CS4.


This example is actually harder than the one I'm working on, since my text is on a flat plane :


Illustrative example; not the actual image


I have a feeling the solution involves Photoshop's 3D features. Bonus points if you can do it without rasterizing the text.



Answer




I'd use the Warp Text>Arc Tool in this particular case.


Here's an image showing the results:


warp text - arc example


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...