Monday, May 15, 2017

InDesign script to replace all fonts in a document


I realize that this can be done with the find font dialogue box but I have too many files that require this text update to make that method practical.


I've tried tinkering around with GREP but I'm pretty inexperienced in it. I've gotten one font replacement set up but I can't seem to get GREP to focus on more than one font at a time.


enter image description here




Having an automatic method to do this is important because the fonts for these documents MUST match the Calibri due to special character usage and overall look.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...