Thursday, July 27, 2017

adobe illustrator - I want to warp text in a custom shape but I don't want it to be distorted


In the logo I'm making, there is a circle which has text wrapped around it on the upper half. I used the warp tool but it distorts the text and doesn't give the desired effect.


I can't use the type on path tool because that is not the effect I want.



I want the individual letters to be straight and the only way I can think of doing that is to mannually edit each letter to sit around the circle. I was wondering if there was another, more efficient way to fo that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...