Saturday, July 29, 2017

How to make a glowing neon perspective grid in Gimp?


I’ve been experimenting in GIMP; I didn’t get on so well with Inkscape. I want to get into retro designs in an 80's style. I found this old (closed) question with an 80's text made in GIMP but the grid and perspective tools are still a mystery to me.


I want to make a blue neon grid like in the following pic:


enter image description here


On my computer I just see the grid as white lines that I can adjust but only as “information” and not as an object with color like in the picture with blue squared lines.





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...