Wednesday, July 26, 2017

After Live Trace in Illustrator, I can't figure out how to change some of the lines' color


I auto traced an image and am trying to change the color of all the black lines and sections to brown, but some of the lines I can't change with the Paint Bucket tool (because it fills in a large section of white instead). Is there a way I can change these lines' color? If not, what should I do differently when applying Live Trace so that such lines don't exist?


auto traced image I'm trying to color



Answer



Select the art and click the Expand button on the Control bar.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...