Sunday, July 9, 2017

alignment - Adobe Illustrator: strange behavior while aligning objects


I am creating icons with Adobe Illustrator during which process I use the Align tool quite frequently. All of a sudden, the align tool started behaving quite strangely.



When I select two objects and specify that I want to align to a key object, when I press align it seems to only align halfway to where it should be. When I press align again it aligns halfway again - after I press it several more times, it finally gets to where it needs to be.


Also, when I try to align to artboard, it pushes the object out to a seemingly random place.


Here is a video showing exactly what I mean: http://screencast.com/t/m9xKONroYyEG


What setting did I accidentally set to make align behave like this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...