Sunday, October 22, 2017

Critique: Is my logo conveying what I want to communicate?


I'm working as a junior web designer. I want to redesign my portfolio, including that I'm also designing my logo.


This is the first time I'm designing a logo. I learnt guidelines and I designed my new logo.



What I want to communicate through my logo is:



  1. It should clearly convey my profession i.e. designer.

  2. I'm very much passionate about my profession, so I want to reflect the same in my logo.


my logo - iambharat.co.in logo in b/w logo in single color bg


Is my logo conveying what I want to convey? Also, if there is anything to improve in my logo please suggest it to me.



Answer



First, I like your style. It's well executed and easy on the eyes. But, to be totally honest, a pencil is probably not the best association with web design. Or are you doing professional mockups on paper and showing these to your clients? If not, I think the symbol is a bit weak.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...