Thursday, October 19, 2017

fiction - Is it okay to publish a book at a young age?


I am writing a novel that is called 'Murder' It's about a girl who almost gets murdered but then has to live with the murderers with almost no knowledge that they are the ones that killed her. (Amnesia) The only big problem I have is that I am 12. I want to know if I am to young to write a novel, or get it published. My family (most of them, anyway) support me, but I don't think they know that I am very serious about this. My story went from Androids to this. Is it possible to be young and get it published? (I will probably be done by the time I am 13)




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...