Thursday, October 12, 2017

Colors in Photoshop CS6/CC look different than in browser?


One of my friends, a graphic designer told me recently that sometimes colors in Photshop look slightly different than the ones rendered in browser.


I know it is possible when you save a file and then use it on a website due to palettes, but he uses given color in PS, for example #b81e1e, then he creates a DOM element and sets its background to #b81e1e and the color is rendered differently in browser than in PS (I guess it's not that subtle as he can easily spot it). It's not a regular thing and it doesn't happen always, but he states it happened to him a few times, although he can't really tell me with witch colors.


Is it even possible? Because I have never really heard about anything like this & nothing like this ever happened to me...




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...