Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Illustrator: Getting solid color values from transparency?



I created a logo in illustrator and after much experimentation, settled with a design which the client approved.


The problem is, some shapes have a transparency of 60% which looks amazing on white but I need to clean this up before sending final files to the client.


Question: How do I get an accurate solid colour value from a 60% transparent shape in Illustrator?


Things I've tried:




  • The eyedropper in illustrator only gathers the 100% colour value not the 60%+white which I need.





  • Pasting / Importing into Photoshop changes the colour appearance completely even though both are viewing as CMYK






No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...