Tuesday, October 31, 2017

python - Compare portfolio variance using different regularizers


I'm given a question like below. Using the 48_Industry_Portfolios_daily dataset: characterize/describe the dataset and focus on the global minimum variance portfolio. Compare the portfolio variance using different regularizers and use validation methods to find the optimal parameters.


What I'm not clear is to compare the portfolio variance with different regularizers and to use validation methods.


I was using Python to find the efficient frontier. What I need to know is, are there any useful python materials where I can compare portfolio variance using different regularizes. I was not able to find useful resources


P.S : Efficient frontier doesn't look good




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...