Sunday, October 15, 2017

Is there alternate open source font for Chevin Light and Chevin Bold?


I am working on XSLT and I have to find an open source Font which might be similar to Chevin Light as well as for Chevin Bold. I am searching manually for two days but I am not getting any closer to the answer and the deadline is approaching near. Does anyone knows any answer to this question or any website which might help me?


The Image below is the font for Chevin light: Chevin Light


The image below is the font for Chevin bold: enter image description here


If anyone knows the open source alternatives of these fonts then put an answer for the same.



Answer



Not an exact match but a nice free alternative is Dosis via Google fonts. It's available in seven weights and, in my opinion, pairs nicely with a wide variety of typefaces.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...