Monday, October 23, 2017

Combine Two Vector Shapes into One, With One Path (in Sketch App)


(In Sketch, the app.)


I'm trying to create a shape that is symmetrical on the vertical axis.


I made one half of the shape, duplicated it, flipped the duplicate, then grouped the two together into one object using the Union join menu option.


This is almost what I want, except that when displaying the border for the object, the vertical line where I joined the two objects still appears.


Is there a way to combine the two union'ed vector shapes so that one vector path goes around the outside outline?


I believe the equivalent in Photoshop is the Merge Shape Components option. I can't seem to find the equivalent in Sketch.


thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...