Wednesday, May 23, 2018

adobe illustrator - Why use Photoshop for Web Design


Aside from its bitmap effects, can someone tell me why I should use Photoshop for creating website layouts instead of Illustrator? To the best of my knowledge Photoshop was never intended to be used as a layout application and is inferior to both Illustrator and InDesign by a longshot as such.




I know about building sites in the code. I get it. But for a lot of shops that is not the workflow.


I'm equally fluent in Photoshop and Illustrator / print and web design. I only ask because it drives me crazy when I get files from other web designers and they have been built out in Photoshop. It just seems very inefficient and for years I have been looking for a reasonable explanation.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...