Monday, May 28, 2018

cs6 - How do I handle thumbnails of white-on-transparent pngs in Bridge?


When handling multiple white-on-transparent png images, I am hindered by the fact that the thumbnails of these images are all-white. Both Adobe Bridge CS6 and Windows Explorer suffer the same problem, I can't discern between two of these pngs.


Is there a way to make these thumbnails useful? Is there some setting I missed that allows changing the thumbnail background colour for a png -- now a deafult white?



Answer



If the Adobe forums are any indication, this isn't possible. This thread from 2010 concludes that it isn't possible, and this search shows a smattering of chatter about the subject, all older but with no solutions.


I checked out the preferences (as you undoubtedly did) and didn't see anything myself in Bridge CS5.


If this information is outdated and a solution is available, then please correct me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...