Tuesday, August 28, 2018

collaboration - Where can I find co-authors willing to share writing duties for a fiction novel?


Writing has turned out to be lonely profession. After a successful career of working with collaborative teams on technology projects, I have just completed the story development for my first fiction novel and it is time to start writing. I would prefer to collaborate and co-author with a like minded (and skilled) writer. I am not looking for a ghost writer. I can get this done on my own if needed. I feel that co-authoring would be great fun. Perhaps I am wrong?


How can I best explore this avenue? Should I even attempt to co-author? Are there other like minded individuals out there or am I showing my complete ignorance of the writing and publishing process? Any help would be greatly appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...