Friday, August 17, 2018

How can I simplify this object with excessive clipping mask


Someone delivered a vector file from me that was from an older version of illustrator. There is an excessive amount of clipping mask, and I'm wondering if there is a way to .... make it into one file? if that makes sense.


It's still vector and all, but I use CTRL + Y a lot.



Here are some shots to illustrate what I'm talking about. enter image description here


enter image description here


enter image description here


The last picture is what happened when I tried to merge it into one shape.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...