Wednesday, August 15, 2018

creative cloud - How can I create a circle fill effect similar to a halftone in Illustrator?


I am sort of new to graphic design and need some help on how to recreate this "screen" or "mesh" looking effect for a T-shirt. I have tried setting this area to gray, using color halftone, and setting the transparency to multiply and it comes close, but the dots seem a little too spread apart and pixelated on Ai. After trying several things, I am not sure what else to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated...


Thank you,



David T-shirt pattern - Full


T-shirt pattern - Close-up




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...