Monday, December 17, 2018

corporate action data


Can someone recommend a good source for corporate action data? I need at the very least: ticker changes, dividends, splits, acquisitions and delistings. I historically used Bloomberg Back Office and am looking for a suitable replacement that is within a small team's budget besides just scraping a bloomberg terminal.


Edit: More generally where are the major places getting their data? Are they parsing each companies websites or some some sec filings that I am missing? Is it from DTCC?



Answer




Depends on your budget of course, but:



Also, consider how much IT resources you have for accurately getting, parsing, processing and storing these data.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...