Sunday, December 23, 2018

inkscape - How to create vector physics diagram with know angles and line proiection


I'm trying to create a triangle vector. I know the length of the first vertical vector A, the angle between this vector and a second vector B and that the third vector C, closing the triangle, is horizontal. How can I make this diagram on Inkscape ? I need to indicate the angle measurement and the vector names. In the image below there is an example of what I'm trying to create, but it is mandatory to construct the triangle starting only from the data that are known (known data are explained above). an example of the triangle I need to draw





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...