Wednesday, December 12, 2018

adobe photoshop - Automate image creation with addition of number, that increases with each iteration




Possible Duplicate:
How to create a batch job, numbering images (writing text on them) from 1 to 100 in Photoshop?




I have an image and I'm adding number to it as a Type layer with some blending options selected. As a result I need to have some flattened image like png or jpeg etc… The problem is that I need to make 99 images like this, each with the different number (1, 2, …, 99).


Can it be automated somehow (and saved in some folder with filenames like (1.png, 2.png, …)? It's a killer job to repeatedly change some text & save the image almost 100 times.


Any replies will be awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...