Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Inkscape: remove stroke preserve size/shape


I've created a path with a stroke and a fill of the same color, and I'd like to remove the stroke while preserving the size/shape of the object. Is there a simple way to do this?


In other words, I'm looking for something like a "Stroke-and-Fill to Path"


The best solution that I have come up with so far is to use "Stroke To Path" and then delete all of the inner nodes.



Answer



An alternative to DA01's answer:




  1. Select an object.





  2. Convert selected object's stroke to paths (Ctrl + Alt + C).




  3. Break apart the path (Ctrl + Shift + K).




  4. Delete the inside path by clicking somewhere outside, then clicking in the center and deleting.





enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...