Thursday, January 15, 2015

adobe illustrator - How to make something transparent while still keeping the effect intact



So I am literally a illustrator noob with literally 4 hours of experience since writing this post. I am creating a logo for my school robotics team and I wanted to make the background of the logo transparent for our team website but realized that while I can make the background of the logo transparent the objects cannot be transparent. I was wondering how can I keep the effects of the objects while still making them transparent.


Here are some images of my logo and my situation.


The first image is what I have on Ai.


enter image description here


enter image description here


This is my image converted to the pdf file, as you can probably tell I want the white parts to be transparent (sorry for the bad image on the 2nd one btw).



enter image description here


http://imgur.com/a/9RMi4 if image does not show




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...