Friday, January 16, 2015

resources - Podcasts useful for improving writing skills


Any podcasts that can help with writing skills?


(One per answer please, I'll add my own fave to get started.)



Answer



My favourite is Writing Excuses


"15 minutes long because you're in a hurry, and we're not that smart!"



Focus is on fiction (especially spec fiction) and advice for aspiring writers. The hosts are:



  • Brandon Sanderson (Wheel of Time, Mistborn, etc)

  • Howard Taylor (Schlock Mercenary)

  • Dan Wells (I Am Not a Serial Killer, etc)

  • Mary Robinette Kowal (Shades of Milk and Honey, etc)


And they have guest stars and stuff.


More about it on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...