Wednesday, January 21, 2015

tools - Is the iPad a convenient medium for writing work?



Does anyone here write on an iPad at all? The iPad 2G is due this summer and I have waited since March 2010 already, so I am planning to purchase one. However, I don't really need an iPad at all; Media consumption can be done using a phone, iPod, or a computer, and I do not usually watch movies while on the move, so that aspect would be essentially useless.


One of the things that I have narrowed down on the use of an iPad would be note-taking, as well as writing. Having a device that you can pull out of your messenger bag and write immediately when inspiration strikes would be amazing. However, there are some people who say that writing on iPad is not really feasible, and that it would be better off working on a computer.


Does anyone have any experience on this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...