Thursday, January 29, 2015

design - Dropping the UX title in a fully mature organisation




I have not worked in a fully mature organisation (feel free to rate yours using any type of UX maturity model), but I want to know whether the designers and developers are simply called designers and developers rather than having the title UX designer. I would assume that in a completely user-centred organisation there would be no need to make this distinction, but I am interested to know if this is actually the case.


In fact, I know that some people consciously make the choice of removing the term 'UX' from their job title because they feel that design should be focused on solving the problem for the people that require the solution and that 'UX' is simply one of many philosophies or approaches that can be used to tackle the problem.


I would like to know what the design job titles are in a fully mature user-centric organisation.





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...