Thursday, March 31, 2016

business - How can I protect my job from a client publishing it elsewhere?


I am designing a brochure of 1,872 pages for a client. This client is asking me provide him with a copy of the job. I am 100% sure if I provide a copy this job is gone. He will print it elsewhere. This client loves my graphics, but he doesn't want to pay for it. I must definitely provide a copy for him. My questions are:



  1. Is there a way to protect the job from him printing it?

  2. Is there software I can pass my Corel Draw file through to lock and protect the job, but such that it is still readable?


  3. Is there a way I can secure my file so that even when printed it will lose quality or come out blurred?

  4. Is there a way I can make it readable, but not printable?


Is there software at all for Corel file security?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...