Wednesday, March 16, 2016

adobe indesign - Imported image is much larger than it in the original Photoshop file


My inDesign document has the exact same dimensions as my layered Photoshop one. In Photoshop, I hid all layers except background and imported that, as a Photoshop file, into inDesign. No problem here. But then, still in Photoshop, I hid everything except a small image, I cropped the Photoshop doc to fit that image size, and imported the result, as a PNG image, into inDesign. Problem: the dimension of the image, which should obviously be smaller than the whole document, is now much larger.


Why does inDesign change its size? It didn't happen when I imported the whole PSD background.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...