Wednesday, March 9, 2016

freelance - Help with Microsoft Powerpoint templates and themes


I am working in a commercial agency. At times clients need custom Powerpoint templates and themes. We don’t have people in our agency with enough skill and knowledge for this kind of job, and few have time to get into it as well. Lately I’ve been given these kinds of jobs, but I feel the output is lacking much on quality (regarding themes, templates, fonts, custom diagrams etc). There’s kind of a lack of willingness among the designers to get into the software, since it happens very rarely.


Have anybody had this problem? If so, how did you resolve it? Is there a way of hiring freelance PPT-designers/template-makers for certain jobs? Any efficient solution to this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...