Friday, March 18, 2016

Client requested artwork to print themselves


A client has requested that I supply a PDF of artwork I have previously designed and printed, about a year ago, for them so they can send to another printer to have more printed.


I have always had a good relationship with this client and have not received any negitive feedback on past work. I have also been told that our prices are very similar.


Is this normal for a client request? How can I stop this happening again in the future?


For one I am losing income but am also annoyed as I thought we had a very good working relationship. Should I charge to supply the PDF?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...