Thursday, March 10, 2016

adobe illustrator - How do I change a color from a swatch library and actually change all the objects that have that color applied in the document?


Is there a way to create a swatch library, apply different colors from that swatches library to a lot of objects (e.g. a red swatch to 30 objects, a lime swatch to 170 objects, etc.) and after, If I want to change the red to dark red without selecting layers/groups, just by changing the colors directly from the swatches window?




Example:


I apply different colors from a custom swatch library to a lot of objects. I should be able to edit the Cyan (selected) swatch to Black?


enter image description here


And after I change the Cyan color to black directly in the swatch window (?). This way I don't need to look for the


enter image description here


This is just a simple example, I have documents with more colors than this, I want a fast way to change the swatches colors for the whole document layers/objects without looking in the layers window for groups and objects and selecting them individually.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...