Sunday, August 7, 2016

adobe photoshop - How to create an image with complex gradient?


example


I need to create an image like this, but I do not know what software or technique to use. I tried to use the Mesh Tool in Illustrator, but the result is odd, also I tried to blur an image in Photoshop, but I need to use some particular colors.



Answer



Using Photoshop



  • Over a colored background, use the Lasso Tool to create an irregular selection


  • With this selection make a Color Fill Layer with the dark color

  • Click on the Mask Thumbnail

  • Menu Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur


blur


Result


end


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...