Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Good color to get attention in presentation


I am working on an important presentation and and need a color to highlight otherwise black text on white background (beamer presentation).



An example is highlighting data in a table with a color for one slide then letting it go back to normal.


I tried green from: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Colors#The_68_standard_colors_known_to_dvips but it stands out too much. Other colors look better but I am afraid they are not easily visible.


What colors are a good trade off for white background. Gets attention but are not too distracting (and "ugly")?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...