Saturday, April 22, 2017

InDesign: Resetting character style after end of paragraph


Is there a way (a setting or a shortcut) in InDesign to reset a character style to None after the end of a paragraph? Paragraph styles have the option for Next Style, but this does not apply to character styling.


Currently I'm using Quick Apply (ctrl+return+None) after each paragraph to reset the character style, but it is very time consuming if you have many lines with two or more different character styles.


NOTE: I'm using character styling because as far as I know you cannot have two different paragraph styles on the same line. See screenshot below for use example.


enter image description here





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...