Tuesday, August 15, 2017

website design - How to optimize images to improve pagespeeds / webpage loading times?


This is almost a StackOverflow question, however it's completely related to Photoshop and other tools. With every Pagespeed test I do for all my website I get the comment "Optimize images by lossless compressing image X" which often increases my page rank a lot.


I already save EVERY image with 'save for web' with Photoshop, but I was wondering how I could "Optimize images by compressing lossless" even more. As far as I know I'm already doing everything I can.


How can I optimise images to improve my webpage loading speeds?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...