Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Disable pixel grid magnetism (snap) in Photoshop CC


In previous Photoshop versions, we were able to move freely anchor points in the document but in Photoshop CC, by default, anchor points follow the pixel grid. I found how to disable it (visually) but the magnetism is always present.


So my question is: How to disable pixel grid magnetism?


enter image description here


Edit: magnetism options are all disabled


enter image description here



Answer



I found the solution: see the screenshot bellow


I don't understand why this option is hidden in preferences panel and why it is enabled by default, his place should be in "snap to" menu and disabled



enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...