Saturday, August 26, 2017

research - Best written quantitative finance papers


I have some writing experience, but I want to take my writing skills to the next level. I am particularly interested in writing quantitative finance papers for journals like Journal of Portfolio management, Journal of Asset Management, Quantitative Finance etc. A common tip you find in books on writing, like the Elements of Style by Strunk or Economical writing by McCloskey, is find someone in your field that writes well and find out how he did it.


Does anyone have papers that he or she can recommend?


Or, does anyone know a writer that in this field that really writes well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...