Wednesday, December 27, 2017

business - Who is responsible for text mistakes in a print project?



I am a graphic designer and my project was to design and print a cocktail catalog. Everything worked fine till the client realized, when I delivered the printed catalogs, that a cocktail΄s description which was given to me was wrong.


The thing is, I sent many presented files of the work and was asking to check that everything was correct before printing the catalog and that because he made a lot of changes till the end of the desired layout.


I understand that it is also my fault, but isn't the client also responsible for this mistake?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...