Friday, December 15, 2017

Thick "Initial" font, with a particular "S"


I want wondering if anyone knew of any commercial-free fonts where the "S" doesn't curve down, but instead the ends go horizontally? I'm having a hard time searching for something with that kind of wording. I'm looking for an impact like font (in terms of thickness).


So below is an image, of an "S" where it curves down, but as mentioned I'd want it to come out horizontally. enter image description here



Answer



I found a nice, bold font with the S I was looking for.


enter image description here


enter image description here



The S isn't perfect, so I'll use illustrator to make it to my liking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...