Sunday, December 17, 2017

tools - Photoshop. How to remove all white space, background + unenclosed space



enter image description here


Hi everyone here a problem I have, basically I want to remove all white from this image so I can paint beneath the illustration.


When I remove the white using magic eraser or the magic wand I'm still left with loads of 'white enclosed spaces'


enter image description here< this is my problem. It seems like I'll have to go into the image and use the magic wand individually for each white space?.



Is there an easier way to remove all of the white automatically?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...