Saturday, December 30, 2017

images - How can I save only one layer as a PNG file in Photoshop


I wanted save some layers as PNG files and I had opened a new window for every .png file and pasted in there and sometimes crop it.


Is there a way to export just a few or one selected layer and not the whole file much more easily, or maybe only save the visible part as a PNG?



Answer



Choose File > Scripts > Export Layers To Files


Select the Visible Layers Only option if you want to export only those layers that have visibility enabled in the Layers panel.



Photoshop Screenshot of Scripts Menu


Source


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...