Saturday, December 30, 2017

fiction - Can a character with poor communication skills be used to create an excellent first-person narrative?


I am deciding between first and third person narration for a book (and am inclined to write in the first person).


One of the limitations of the protagonist is that he is not a great communicator, and this impacts his relationships in a significant way.


My question is: can he then write a fine narrative in the first person? How do I create the differentiation between me the author, who is actually writing the book, and the voice of the protagonist who is supposed to be narrating the story?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...