Tuesday, December 26, 2017

tools - How to identify paper which will blot fountain pen ink?


These days, with fewer people using a fountain pen to write, many notebooks/paper you find blotting the ink.


If I am at a store and contemplating to buy a notebook or writing/printing paper, how can I check if the paper blots or not? Most of time, it is not mentioned on the notebook or ream itself and I cannot test by writing on it. Please note that I am talking about office supply retail chains where the staff cannot answer in detail.


What is the best way to find out if paper of a notebook or paper will blot or not?


I am specifically looking for some physical attributes of the paper which I can check without starting a longhand penmanship.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...