Thursday, December 28, 2017

How can I create an action in Photoshop?


How can I create my own Action using Photoshop? Can anyone guide me with a simple example?



Answer




Open action panel: Window - Actions


Click the little arrow in the corner of the panel, and choose new action


enter image description here


Give your action a name, click record


Proceed to do the actions you want to record. When done, click stop (little square in the player)


enter image description here


Now you have recorded an action, and you can apply this to any image by opening the Action panel, choosing the action you created, and press play.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...