Friday, June 21, 2019

How can I create a coffee cream effect with Photoshop?


Today I would like to create a coffee cup with the cream floral on it as a text by using Photoshop. It looks like you order a cup of hot cappuccino and the bartender will draw a flower with cream on the surface of coffee but now I want to make it like a text to present a tittle.


enter image description here


I just need to do the cream text effect, no need to draw the whole cup of coffee since i can't use some images. So anyone can tell me how to do this cream effect on Photoshop.


Thanks in advance for any feedback!



Answer



I would also agree that Liquify, combined with the Smudge tool is going to be your best bet for this result. And keep in mind that it's all about the details and effort that you put into it to help determine the realism of the effect. And for the Liquify, I would say to try doing it with about 5 or 6 steps, starting from the larger ones first to get more of an overall shape, then bring it down to the smaller brush sizes for some of the edges.



No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...