Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Resources for learning Photoshop (CS5)?


I've been searching for some good resources for learning Photoshop from scratch. I'm someone without a formal design background, but I'm looking to become competent using Photoshop (not trying to be a pro by any means). I found a lot of tutorials for specific techniques, etc in Photoshop (like from psdtuts and other sites) but can't seem to find any solid material for learning Photoshop from scratch.


Can anyone recommend a great video series or book?




Answer



The Classroom in a Book Series is great. That is what was used in my classes at school.


http://www.adobepress.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0321701763


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...